Tuesday's agenda (short period due to the ACT)
1) Absolute phrase practice 2
2) Jason's section group work through google docs
3) Work on your S&F group paper and presentation
1) S&F seminar on Dilsey's section. Use the attached questions for a guide if you wish.
2) Use the laptops to work on your poetry project or your S&F paper and presentation.
Someone in 3rd block, please go and pick up the laptop cart.
Someone in 4th block, please make sure they get taken back neatly before the end of the day.
Rough Draft Peer Edit groups on Thursday: Please make sure you have shared your document with your group and with me.
Group 1 Jenna Minser, Sara Sharp, Chris Ferrantino,
Group 2: Caitlyn Nagle, Casserie Gaffud, Veronica Gore
Group 3: Avery Gray, Grayson LaMontagne, Andrew Waser, Lauren Walters
Group 4: Carson O'Hara, Alex Clark, Stephanie Guzman, Hannah George
Group 5: Madisyn Butler, Sam Fugaro, Helene Mahasi
Group 1: Sarah Schneider, Allyson Wainwright, Bridget McElroy
Group 2: Sarah Kreisler, Jen Morton, Taylor Rosenberg, Shauna Ralston
Group 3: Lily Fandel, William Baker, David Foil, Chris Cotto
Group 4: Chris Harris, Noah Bessette, Justine Orendain
Upcoming due dates:
- Dilsey's section seminar on Wednesday
- Rough Draft 2 of poetry project due on Thursday
- Final whole class seminar on Friday
- Membean ongoing
- Dialectical Journals and poetry responses
- S&F MWDS due on Friday, March 11
- Poetry Paper due on Tuesday, March 15
- S&F Group paper and project due on March 17