Unfortunately, I got a call from my dad this morning and he told me that my grandmother may not make it until tomorrow. So, my husband and I are going up to Asheville this afternoon to try to say goodbye.
Use the following as your agenda for the next two days:
1) Review your thesis statements for the Q3 poetry project.
2) Use the laptops (somebody in 3rd, please go get them and somebody in 4th, please take them back) to work on revising your papers. Remember, your next draft is due next Thursday.
3) Work on Membean--you have a quiz tomorrow!
4) Prepare for your S&F Seminar tomorrow: Read Jason's section
1) Use your Essential Literary Terms book to read and complete the following exercises:
- Rhyme (exercises on pg 215-217)
- Sound patterns (exercises on pg 223-225)
- Poetic Forms (exercises on page 242-246)
3) Take your Membean quiz in class so you don't forget about it. It will open at 10:30 am on Friday and close at 10:30 am on Saturday.