1) Review Vocabulary
2) Review the poems from yesterday
3) Introduce TFA extension project
4) Go to media center to work on your poem and your project (see attached documents)
1) Study for your vocab quiz
2) Complete and enter your poem into the website if you did not finish and do it in class.
Use the form below to enter in your poems. I will use this to grade your poetry submissions, and also to make the poems available for the rest of the class for voting purposes. You must enter your poem by the end of the period on Thursday in order for it to be considered in the voting process.
1) Things Fall Apart Test!
If you were not here to take this test, you need to plan on coming to tutorials on Thursday to make it up.
2) Read spoofs of "White Man's Burden" and write your own poem (see attached)
1) Finish your vocabulary sheet for tomorrow!
1) Review Vocabulary sheet--the rest of the sheet is due on Thursday
2) EOC tutorial in the media center. If you were not here today, you need to talk to me about making up this tutorial
3) Review/study for your TFA test tomorrow. Use the study guide and the review quiz to study with.
1) Study for your TFA test tomorrow! The answers and the study guides are attached.
1) Independent reading
2) Introduce Vocabulary 21
3) TFA reading quiz
4) Review the end of TFA
1) Complete the front side of the vocabulary sheet
2) Complete the questions from the handout given in class, also attached to this post.
1) Literary term review: use the previous post with the link to the quizlet to practice your literary terms.
2) Review vocab 20 sheet
3) Case 21 competition
4) Read the beginning of chapter 20 and answer questions (attached to this post)
1) Study for your vocabulary quiz.
2) Your questions for the end of the book are due at the end of the period tomorrow. I will not be there tomorrow, and you will have time to work on those questions then. However, if you don't finish them in class, you will need to do it at home.
Use this quizlet to practice your literary terms in preparation for the EOC at the end of the year.
1) Opening Poem
2) Review front side of vocabulary
3) Finish the "coming of the missionaries" sheet
4) Read an answer questions for the beginning and end of Part 2
1) Finish your vocabulary sheet
2) complete the questions for the coming of the missionaries and the other handout (attached to this post)
1) Opening poem and discussion
2) Introduce vocabulary 20
3) Read chapter 17 and answer questions
1) complete the front of your vocabulary sheet.
2) Answer the questions for chapter 17.