1) Essential literary Terms: Sound exercise on page 223-225
2) Discuss Sir Gawain and the sound devices used
3) Use laptops to add absolute phrases in your essay, work on your Sir Gawain seminar 2, Work on Q3 essay, or work on your S&F essay with your partner.
1) Read Fit 3 and 4 and participate in your online seminar. You should have received an email with access to your seminar document.
2) Finish your Q3 paper for tomorrow.
Upcoming due dates:
- Membean ongoing
- Dialectical Journals and poetry responses due Friday
- Q3 Poetry Paper due on Tuesday, March 15
- Benchmark 2 (midterm) on Wednesday, March 16
- S&F Group paper and project due on Tuesday, March 22