1) Journal entry--writing prompt
2) Turn in Hero assignments
3) Nouns/verbs activity, using unusual verbs to add meaning and imagery to your writing
4) Introduce realistic fiction (see attached powerpoint)
5) Introduce your assignment: Create 2 realistic characters, a protagonist and an antagonist. Write 1 page of biography for each character. Then, write a scene between the two characters that showcase their personalities and their conflict.
1) Work on your characters and your scene.
2) Read your independent reading book