1) Opening Poem
2) Review material for Essential Lit: Syntax. Begin assignment. Due Monday
Page 194-196, parts 1 and 2.
Answer the following questions for part 1:
- Identify if the sentences are loose or periodic. Explain the effect or significance of that structure as it relates to the particular passage.
- If the passage contains an intentional sentence fragment, explain its effect.
- Specify the means of linkage (coordination, subordination, parallelism, or inversion) and explain the EFFECTS of that linkage. How does it impact the tone or meaning of the passage given?
3) Mise En Scene technique introduction
4) Begin a Mise En Scene story board for the Zenobia Passage in a group of 2-3 people
* See powerpoint in Unit 5 folder for more information.
* This storyboard will be due on Friday
1) Finish your Essential Lit Assignment for Monday
2) Complete your Mise En Scene Storyboard for Friday
3) NO POETRY RESPONSE THIS WEEK
4) Read and prepare for your seminar on Friday. You will cover the pages from the skipped seminar 2 and seminar 3 during this time.