1) Opening Poem
2) Set up Membean!
3) Sentence Structure: Appositive Phrases
* #6 answer: The sounds of the approaching grain teams was louder, thud of big hooves on hard ground, drag of brakes, and the jingle of trace chains.
( all of the phrases are giving more information as to what the sound of the approaching grain teams was like)
4) Literary Criticism notes
5) Read Sunday in the Park and discuss
1) Read a Rose for Emily and be prepared to discuss them through the critical lens
2) Read the Literature Criticical Approaches document on the resources page.
Stay warm tonight!