1) Opening poem
2) Notes on using quotes (see attached)
3) Review an example essay
4) Peer edit papers and work on papers
1) Read Frankenstein for Thursday. Seminars will be the same groups as last unit, but the order will be switched. If your group usually went second in the week (on Thursday), you will go first this time. Be prepared for a seminar on Thursday.
2) Write your speeches for Friday
3) Complete your dialectical journal and poetry response for Friday. New poems can be found on the resource page--click on the link to the right of this page.
4) Write your 1984 paper for Monday.