1) Opening Poem
2) Final seminar on the whole book--seminar documents are due by the end of next week
3) Introduce the final assignment for S&F:
- Read through the AP prompts of years past and choose the one you think BEST suits S&F. (See me for a copy of the prompts, as I cannot post them online)
- Then, write an OUTLINE for your essay in response to that prompt.
- Your outline should consist of the following: Your three sentence thesis which addresses both complexity and the meaning of the work as a whole, your topic sentences for each body paragraph (what are you going to be arguing for each paragraph), and brief evidence that you will use to support that topic sentence which relates to your thesis.
- I will grade these outlines on Monday and you will be able to use them for the in class writing prompt on Wednesday, which will only give you 40 minutes to write.
1) Your Overall questions are due today!
2) You have a poetry response due tonight
3) Complete your outline for Monday!
4) Your S&F MWDS is due on Wednesday of next week