1) Opening Poem
2) Review Essential Lit Terms Exercises
3) Review for Benchmark (receive answer key and review on your own)
4) Use the laptops to work on your S&F paper and presentation for Tuesday.
1) Prepare for your benchmark on Monday
2) Read Fit 3 and 4 and participate in your online seminar. You should have received an email with access to your seminar document.
3) Work on your S&F essay and presentation
Upcoming due dates:
- Membean ongoing
- Dialectical Journals and poetry responses due Friday
- Benchmark 2 (midterm) on Monday, March 21
- S&F Group paper and project due on Tuesday, March 22
- Get your Shakespeare plays by the time we get back from Break. Most of them should be pretty much the same, just make sure you don't get an "abridged" version. Here is a link to a page that has all of them online for free: http://shakespeare.mit.edu/index.html
- You also can buy that version of the text, but they are a little pricey.