1) Journal prompt: "She lifted the hood of the trunk, bracing herself for the horror that would come. Her face turned white as the hoarse voice whispered, "Just let me explain."
2) Discuss the pacing that creates suspense in The Landlady
3) Read an article with tips about writing horror
4) Brainstorm people's fears (see attached document for the brainstorm we completed together in class)
5) Start figuring out your own story
6) Listen to the interrogation chamber
1) Work on your horror story for Wednesday!