1) Opening poem
2) Lit Circle Seminar. If you were not here today, you need to do a make up for this seminar--write 5 questions that you would have asked in the seminar and answer them extensively.
3) Read As You Like It. You should finish the book today; if you didn't finish the play, please do so tonight. You can find the full text of the play here: http://shakespeare.mit.edu/asyoulikeit/full.html
1) Prepare for your whole class seminar by considering connections between your book and As You Like It. Come to class prepared with at least one question that would lead to a comparative discussion.
2) Your MWDSs are due on Thursday!
3) Prepare for your in class writing on your literature circle books on Thursday.