1) Opening Poem
2) Essential Lit Terms: Repetition, Selection of Details, and Epiphany (page 98-111)
3) Benchmark Review
4) Discuss hate speech article from yesterday
5) Introduce Machiavelli and Sir Gawain Skits--you will write a skit in which Machiavelli and Sir Gawain both give advice to a person or character who is in search of power. We will write and practice those skits on Wednesday of next week and perform them on Thursday, the day before break.
1) Prepare for your benchmark on Monday
2) Read Fit 3 and 4 and participate in your online seminar. You should have received an email with access to your seminar document.
3) Work on your S&F essay and presentation
Upcoming due dates:
- Membean ongoing
- Dialectical Journals and poetry responses due Friday
- Benchmark 2 (midterm) on Monday, March 21
- S&F Group paper and project due on Tuesday, March 22