1) Opening poem: "To His Coy Mistress" on page 730. Read and answer the 7 questions from the Perrinne book.
2) Introduce vocabulary list for this week. Your quiz will be on Friday.
3) Returned 1984 essays. If you would like to revise your essay, you must arrange a meeting with me to discuss your essay. Also, all revised essays must be completed and turned in before Winter break.
4) Lit Circles seminar 1: Work with your group to discuss your books.
- If you were not here today, you must write 5 analytical questions that you would have asked in the seminar. Then, write out a possible answer for that question.
1) Prepare for your Beowulf/Frankenstein essay tomorrow.
2) Read for your seminar on Thursday
3) Study your vocabulary for Friday
4) Prepare for your debates
5) Complete your dialectical journal and poetry response for this Friday